Monday, February 14, 2011

Music Monday - Mumford & Sons, Avett Brothers and Bob Dylan

Maybe you've been living in a cave or under a rock some where, but you really need to check out these two bands.

Mumford and Sons are an amazing folk rock band out of England. They have been my most favorite Pandora station as of late. They formed in 2007, and released their album Sigh No More in 2009.

The other is The Avett Brothers who I just recently found out about, and they are equally as good! I recently heard that one of my friends saw them live and said it was the most amazing night of his life! So take the next eight minutes and treat your ears to some amazing music.

Here is Mumford and Sons, The Avett Brothers and Bob Dylan performing at the 2011 Grammy's.

2 comments:

Daniella said...

That was totally awesome!

m. christine weber said...

Like the rest of humanity, I adore Mumford and Sons :-).