Monday, February 07, 2011

Music Monday - Eisley

So this week's musical selection is in honor of my coming daughter. Lori and I have been trying to decide on a girl's name for a while. We went back and forth on names, well it was mostly Lori suggesting names and me saying no. Lori was looking through a baby book and saw the name Eisley (Apparently it wasn't in the book, Lori had heard the name from our good friend and author Mary, check out here blog at http://mchristineweber.com). We both really like it. It didn't have anything to do with the band, they do have some really great music though. So check out one of their songs below and if you like it check out their website at http://www.eisley.com/;

3 comments:

Beth said...

Woooooooo!!! I'm so excited for your family. :-)

m. christine weber said...

Love the name. Love the band. Love that you're having a beautiful little girl. I plan to ingratiate myself immediately upon birth in order to become her most favorite person ever.

Daniella said...

I really like Eisley as a name, and it totally fits with your boys' names, too... lots of soft "E" and "I" sounds. =) Congratulations!!!