Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heading to Rwanda


So today is my last day here before I head to Rwanda. I'm leaving tomorrow at 7:00 to drive up to San Jose. Then begins the crazy journey of flights. We leave San jose at 12:00 noon and get to Minneapolis at 5:44 pm. Then we leave Minneapolis at 9:30pm and get to Amsterdam on Thursday morning at 10:00. We then have to spend the whole day in Amsterdam until 9:00pm when we get to Nairobe at 6:30 on Friday morning. Then we have to wait until 10:00 to catch our flight from Nairobe to Kigali.

So once i get to Rwanda and hopefully not super tired. I'm going to be working with the DTS while I'm there and partnering with them. We are going to be working with a local church that has ministry that works with the local street kids.
I'm looking forward to our time there. It should be really good. We are also going to be working with the church there. The DTS and possibly me are going to be speaking at a conference there and praying for people. We can't wait to see what God is going to do during this time. This is a picture of some of the local street kids. Please be praying for my time there, and for Lori and Eli as they are going to be staying home. I hate traveling and being away from them. Please also be praying for my time with the DTS, and that i can speak into their lives and encourage them while we are there.

No comments: