Monday, June 22, 2015

Love Conquers All

This past Sunday, Father's Day, I had the privilege of speaking at our church. I spoke on something that I have been thinking about a lot lately, the thought that "Love Conquers All."

I talked a little about the YWAM podcast that mentions an ISIS fighter wanting to give up the horrible acts of evil he was doing and wanting to become a follower of Christ. We took some time to pray for the people from Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, who despite all the pain and hurt that is in their life right now,  were capable of saying "We extend love and forgiveness so that hate will not win!"


"34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35 

If you have some time, click below to hear my message.


No comments: