Tuesday, February 19, 2013

We Were Made To Create!

I love taking pictures. I find I don't take my real camera out with me as much anymore. I usually just bust my phone out and take some pictures with it. My camera is bulky. I find joy in taking pictures of the things I see. I love that my kids are picking up that some heart for creativity as well. My oldest son loves taking pictures.

I was made to create things, and I need to remember that. I need to remember that I can take time to be with Jesus while I take pictures.

I saw something the other day, it said "Anything that excites me for any reason, I will photograph; not searching for unusual subject matter, but making the commonplace unusual."

Here are couple of photos I've taken that I thought I would share with you. What's something that you can do this week, something that God created you to do that you have been saying you don't have the time for.


 





2 comments:

Sustar said...

This makes me very happy. Beautiful work, thanks for opening up a crack into your soul.

Mary Weber said...

That windmill pic...I want it on my wall for inspiration. So beautiful! :)