Saturday, January 29, 2011

Steps of Justice

One of my good friends Phil Cunningham, who just so happens to also be from Canada, has created an easy way to not only learn about justice issues but also gives you some ideas on what to actually do about it.

Alot of times you hear about justice issues, and it leaves you with this feeling of, what can I do about it? Well, Phil and his good friend Wayne Shaun created and dreamed up the "Steps of Justice Prayer Guide."

The Steps of Justice 30 day Prayer Guide is a great way to spend a little bit of time each day reading about injustices like, slave labor, child prostitution, unclean drinking water, lack of opportunities for education, lack of medical care, overwhelming poverty, corrupt government and many other issues affecting our world. It's a great tool to help direct you in steps you can take to bring justice and God’s light to a world longing for it.

More ways to find Steps of Justice;

web: http://www.stepsofjustice.org/
facebook: click here
twitter: http://twitter.com/stepsofjustice

3 comments:

m. christine weber said...

I'm thinking we should get these for our church...what'dya thing???

I like it :-).
- a girl & her books

Chris Whitler said...

We're doing SOJ in our community for lent. I'm excited about what will come of it.

willinpismo said...

@Mary - I actually have some that I keep meaning to make an announce about, if people want to purchase one.

@Chris, Im excited to hear and see what will come of it, I can't wait to come see you guys!