Thursday, June 26, 2008

new blogs to come

I've been really busy traveling and doing stuff i don't really want to be taking care of. 

But i now have a red tomato growing in my garden. It's very exciting it is just a cherry tomato, so it will be gone in one bite. But maybe i will cut it up into little pieces and make a salad or something with it.

I also had a random realization yesterday while trying to get eli to say "w." That when you say w it sounds like double u. which it sort of looks like. Then while writing this i realized that the french have it a little closer with the way they say it like doble vey cuz it looks more like two v's. 

Anyway...i'll post some sweet pics of my cherry tomato's soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! I thought this blog was funny.

I want to grow tomatoes!

also, maybe what we should do is a quad-driple? coffee date?! You guys and kati and wyatt and jeremy and val and us should meet at farmers and get coffee one night!!

what do you think??

Scooby said...

Interesting. Very interesting. I think the French have it right.