Saturday, December 22, 2007

Eli's first Birthday

Well I haven't posted in a little while. It seems like we have been insanely busy. I thought i would put some pictures up from Eli's birthday party. These pictures are from his birthday on the 7th. We had a party with my parents and lori's parents.


These pictures are from Eli's birthday party with a bunch of our friends. I think there were something like 20 kids there. It was insane.
Eli is getting so big, we are starting to see more and more of his personality. He is starting to talk more. It's still really just blabbering. But he it really sounds like he is trying to communicate with us. Here is one of my favorite photos of Eli and Lori.

2 comments:

Scooby said...

He was NOT thrilled with getting cake all over his hands... :)

Chris Whitler said...

Thanks for the card and here's my personal congrats for hitting one out of the park! Can't wait to see you guys in February!