Monday, October 22, 2007

Me and my boy...

So this weekend Lori went to a ladies retreat with our church. She left Friday around lunch and came home on Sunday around 5 in the afternoon. I was kind of worried about the weekend and having Eli with just me. BUT...it was amazing. Eli is really a good little baby. We had tons of fun. We went to the park, and hung out. He slept amazing for me at night. It was really a good weekend. We got to watch some football on Sunday afternoon. He didn't make it through the whole game though. It was pretty cute though. He fell asleep on my lap. He slept for about 2 and a half hours. Which is also a miracle. I really love having a son. Even this afternoon when he didn't take a nap all afternoon, it wasn't as bad today because Lori is home again.

I have been feeling super creative lately. I'm in the process of starting a not-for profit business called hope eternal clothing. I have been dreaming it up for the last 2 years, maybe year and 1/2. This last week someone gave me (until i can get a better computer) their old pc. I was able to get photoshop on it. So after Eli went to sleep on Saturday I stayed up until 2 working on some designs. The idea of the company is that all the proceeds go to buying med's and food and helping people overseas. I will write more about that soon.

4 comments:

philter said...

dude, it is great to see you post. I love the shirt and that you are persuing an idea and dream. Are those ones you are making, the ones in the picture? I need and want new shirts so bad and want to buy from a good source, I want one.

Scooby said...

Can I have one of those awesome shirts? Like, right now?

Katrina Pfruender said...

I love the shirts, they are very good. Let me know when I can get one.

Unknown said...

rad!