Monday, July 30, 2007


So we are moving to Oceano. I hate moving. I like the new house part. I just hate the looking part. It always stresses me out. We feel like we are suppose to live in Oceano. So the scary part is that we don't have a place to live in Oceano yet, but i just gave notice that we are moving to our landlord. So Jesus needs to help us out now.

We are trying to find something around $1000.00. We are looking for atleast a two bedroom place. We don't want to have a place where there are people above or below us. I know we are being kind of picky. I just hate how people are either really loud above you or you have to watch how quite you are above someone else.

For those of you reading this not from california. Rent sucks here. Most two to three bedroom places are 1200 to 1500.

Anyway if you can be praying for us. We would love it. If you want to start supporting us monthly to help up out with our expenses that are going up. We would greatly appreciate it. If you want to help support us send me a message and we'll work it out.

Thanks

Will, Lori and Elijah

1 comment:

philter said...

you are prayed for my brotha. Yep, I hate moving too. Good luck and God speed with the house hunting. How are thing other than that? Things here are good, summer over and we are having bbq tomorrow night.