Monday, April 16, 2007

My blog name must change

Lori told me today that she wants her own blog. We'll see how that goes. I bet she'll blog more than me now just to prove me wrong. So this isn't going to be "words with will and sometimes lori" anymore. It's just going to be "words with will."

Last night I fed Eli. We just started giving him Rice cereal and he loves it. He started out just taking the spoon nicely and enjoying his cereal.


Then he decided that he didn't want to just sit there and enjoy me feeding him. He was ready to use the spoon by himself.


Once he stole the spoon from me, he threw it down on the floor and decided that utensils weren't necessary and just wanted to chug his food out of the bowl.


I had to wrestle him to get him to finish his food. Lucky for me he has no defense against the leg lock. : )

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Poor Eli! Daddy looks like he's choking him with his leg!

philter said...

Hey bro. THe movie was at the film faith and justice event that happened here. It was super duper and a little intense. How are you doing?

Chris Whitler said...

Layers and layers of pork...you should feed Eli Adobada..."train up a child in the way he should go..."

Scooby said...

Aw man...now he's going to grow even faster. We were talking about Eli at the office the other day, and we all figure that he'll come back with a mustache, ready to drive the YWAM van.