Monday, February 12, 2007

Time goes fast

Like I said in our last post. I'm horrible at blogging. I guess it comes down to the fact that i never know what to say. But we have been doing pretty good. We have been super busy now that the DTS has started. I'm excited about the students we have here. They are a great group.

Elijah is such an amazing little boy. He really is becoming a little boy. I see him and can't believe that he is only 3 months old. He makes us laugh all the time, and i feel like i'm always saying "lori, look at how cute he is." Which is usually followed by me going and getting the camera and taking 1500 pictures of him in like 10 minutes. Here are some pictures of him from the last month or so. I love taking pictures of him and it's been great. Well that's all i got. We're doing good.

talk to you guys soon




3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hey Guys...he is absolutely adorable! Don't worry about writing anything in your blog...just pictures are fine! :)

Stacey said...

I'm with Stef on that one. We really like to see updated pics of Elijah! I still think he really looks like Lori! Can't wait to see you in April!

philter said...

man he is cute, and you do suck at blogging. It's not like you have anything else going on. Miss ya bro.