Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm finally here...


So on Tuesday, November 7th at 6:34pm, our new little boy came into the world. Elijah Chaz Barrow weighed in at 8lbs 13 ounces and 21 inches. He was a big guy. Lori had to have some stitches, due to Eli being huge and Lori not so huge. He's being doing really good. We brought him home Thursday afternoon. He has a little bit of jaundis (i think that's how you spelll it). So we are trying to get him to eat lots. Eli wasn't latching on quite right so lori got a little tender so we are taking a day off and having formula today. He had a reaction to the stuff they put in their eyes, so he had great big swollen eyes. They are now back to normal pretty much.
Last Night was great. We went to bed around 12 and he slept until his feedings, was up for about ten minutes and then back to sleep. We were able to sleep last night it was great.


5 comments:

Stacey said...

Finally some pics! I've been checkin back here all week just waiting for them. So happy for you guys! Welcome to parenthood! We want to see lots of regular updated pics to keep up with Elijah's growth.

Most babies react to the eye ointment. My kids both had runny gucky eyes for quite a while after.

Glad to hear you are getting some sleep. Enjoy your boy! So far, I think he looks like Lori!!

Stefanie said...

Yeah pictures!! Congratulations you guys! I'm with Stacey, I've been looking the last couple of days for an update. I'm sure you guys will be a great team. He's beautiful. Take care!

. said...

Welcome to the World Elijah! You have a couple of awesome people for parents!

Congrats you two!

Paul said...

Congrats! A little birdie from "down under" sent me some pics a couple of days ago, but it is SO GOOD to see a couple more!

I can't wait to meet Elijah one day!

Anonymous said...

hey guys,

These pictures are great! ELijah is so adorable!! I am SOO HAPPY for both of you!

Lori, you look amazing for just having had a baby!!

I agree with stacey. Keep posting pics so we can watch him grow from afar.

COngRAtuLAtiONs