Tuesday, May 02, 2006

bullied into posting


so i talked with a friend today and they said i need to start blogging. So here it is. We skipped church easter weekend and went camping up the coast. We had a great time. This was the biggest group of poppies. It was really cool. That's the ocean in the corner of the picture. We just chilled out and enjoyed God's creation. I've been trying to take alot more pictures recently. I've been playing with the macro feature on our digital camera.
I really am lucky. I live in a very beautiful part of the country. Well that's it for now. Paul your probably the only one that is going to read this. Thanks though

2 comments:

Paul said...

WOW! What beautiful pictures! Thank goodness Will is BLOGGING!!

:-)

Beth said...

and I stopped reading when you stopped blogging so I am glad you are bloggin again buddy!